In this course you will learn how to develop enterprise search applications for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 by processing data content, configuring Federation, search scopes and managing metadata.
You will also acquire a better understanding of linguistics, federated object model applications, custom search application, extending connectors using SharePoint Designer and custom connectors using Business Connectivity Services.
This course is aimed at application developers and advanced system administrators working in the enterprise search area to extend SharePoint Server 2010.
Upon completion you will know how to:
- SharePoint search architecture and search components
- Crawl and configure SharePoint sites and file shares
- Create and configure search sites with out-of-the-box search web parts
- Create and configure federated locations and federated web parts
- Implement SharePoint search scopes and managed metadata
- Configure and customize SharePoint linguistic features
- Federated object model
- Create a Query Web Services client, ECTs using SharePoint Designer, and a .NET Assembly Connector using Visual Studio 2010
Students need to have:
- At least two years of experience as a developer for SharePoint Server 2007 and/or 2010 with an understanding of Server 2008 and supporting technologies such as IIS
- Experience deploying and configuring Server 2008 and SQL Server technologies, creating projects, and .NET programming in Visual Studio 2010
- Familiarity with Windows PowerShell 2.0
Nu există agendă pentru acest curs.
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.