Solution Architect-ul are rolul de a consulta organizația și echipele de implementare în scopul de a realiza soluții bine definite și eficiente pentru satisfacerea nevoilor de business. Arhitectul răspunde de integritate și livrează cu success întregul design al soluției. Tot el susține și ghidează restul procesului, din pre-sales, pe tot parcursul de project lifecycle rămas.
Solution Architect-ul are o gamă largă de cunoștințe și experiență în realizarea de soluții care să satisfacă nevoile de business. Acesta poate avea un background tehnic, funcțional sau orientat către industrie. Tot el trebuie să dețină cunoștințe legate de toate aplicațiile Dynamics 365 și PowerPlatform, cât și o înțelegere deplină a aplicațiilor de Finance și Operations. Adițional, Solution Architect-ul trebuie să aibă cunoștințe extinse despre una sau mai multe verticale ale industriei.
Acest curs este gândit să îi pregătească pe cei ce aspiră să devină Solution Architects și pe cei ce sunt noi în această funcție, să învețe mai multe despre informațiile tehnice necesare în practicarea rolului.
Înainte de a urma acest curs, participanții trebuie să finalizeze urmatoarele learning paths:
- Architect solutions for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Use Success by Design for Unified Operations apps solutions
- Module 1: Becoming a solution architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
The Solution Architect leads successful implementations and focuses on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations. This module covers what it takes to get started as a Solution Architect and as key member of the overall project team.
- Module 2: Discover customer needs as a Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
Discover customer needs as a Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
- Module 3: Propose a solution as a Solution Architect for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
Learn how to propose a solution.
- Module 4: Work with requirements for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
It is important to capture the customer’s needs accurately. This module explains how to capture requirements and identify functional and non-functional items.
- Module 5: Perform fit gap analysis
To install and maintain finance and operations apps in the Microsoft Azure cloud or on-premises, you must use Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services to manage the process. Let’s get started by looking at the overall functionality and tools.
- Module 6: Design and plan an implementation of finance and operations apps
With proper planning, your finance and operations apps implementation will be a success. After a customer signs the agreements to purchase licenses for finance and operations apps, your job as a functional consultant starts by managing the application lifecycle and moving toward predictable, repeatable, high-quality implementation.
- Module 7: Translate Dynamics 365 apps and documentation with Dynamics 365 Translation Service
Translate your Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and documentation, or add language support for existing Dynamics 365 products by using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Translation Service through Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services.
- Module 8: Prepare data for migration to finance and operations apps
When it is time to migrate data, the more you know, the easier it is to control operational complexity and reduce costs. Your customer’s business continuity must be your priority. Learn how to prepare data for migration, by using the data management framework to manage data entities and data entity packages in finance and operations apps.
- Module 9: Work with data management in finance and operations apps
You can export or import data in finance and operations apps by using the Data management workspace. Validate the data by staging the source data, and then move it to the target tables in the finance and operations apps database.
- Module 10: Perform user acceptance testing in finance and operations apps
After all customer requirements have been handled by either configuration, customization, and integration, you need to know how to perform user acceptance testing (UAT) in finance and operations apps to validate the solution. User acceptance testing is an important step in the go-live preparation. You can perform automated tests by using the Regression suite automation tool (RSAT).
- Module 11: FastTrack Customer Success Program for finance and operations
The Microsoft FastTrack service is intended to ease your project implementation by offering guidance on best practices and answering your how-to questions from Microsoft engineering resources, who are committed to making your experience with Dynamics 365, and finance and operations, a great success.
- Module 12: Implement application lifecycle management in finance and operations apps
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is the management of computer programs, which includes managing requirements, software architecture, software development, software maintenance, change management, continuous integration, project management, and released management. Learn about ALM to plan, create, test, and implement code for finance and operations apps.
- Module 13: Explore extensions and the extension framework in finance and operations apps
Finance and operations apps are customized by using extensions, which let you add functionality to model elements and source code in the Application Object Tree (AOT) by using Visual Studio.
- Module 14: Consume business events in finance and operations apps
Business events provide a mechanism that lets external systems receive notifications from finance and operations apps. In this way, the systems can perform business actions in response to the business events.
- Module 15: Identify data integration patterns and scenarios in finance and operations apps
As a developer, you are generally part of the data integration scenarios during and after a finance and operations apps implementation. This module explores web application programming interfaces (APIs) that are available for finance and operations apps and will help you understand the key differences between synchronous and asynchronous integrations for the application.
- Module 16: Data integrations with finance and operations apps
Integrations are an important component of implementing finance and operations apps. By implementing recurring integrations, you can enable the exchange of documents or files between finance and operations apps and third-party applications or services.
- Module 17: Work with analytics and reporting in finance and operations apps
Business leaders can make important decisions in their company if they have accurate insight into the underlying financial and operational data. Without data visibility, business leaders are challenged with a nearly impossible task. By using analytics and reporting in finance and operations apps, you can empower every business user, depending on their security rights, to get the insights they need to make those important decisions.
- Module 18: Describe the business value of the Microsoft Power Platform
Learn about the components of Microsoft Power Platform, the business value for customers, and how the technology works with other Microsoft products.
- Module 19: How to build a canvas app
Power Apps allows businesses to create custom solutions for everyday problems. In this module, you will learn how to build and customize a canvas app from scratch.
- Module 20: Identify foundational components of Microsoft Power Platform
Learn about the basics of Dataverse and explore ways you can connect and customize data connections to Microsoft Power Platform applications.
- Module 21: How to build a dashboard
Power BI helps business users and developers alike to easily analyze, visualize, and collaborate on data. This module will teach you how to do all of that without affecting your underlying dataset.
- Module 22: How to build an automated solution
Learn how you can leverage Power Automate to build simple workflow to help improve productivity and simplify tasks.
- Module 23: Design and build mobile apps for finance and operations apps
We live in a digital age, and it’s difficult to imagine a day without smart devices. You use mobile apps almost every day for your social engagements, online banking, and for booking hotels, flights, and rental cars. With this in mind, it seems only natural that you can use finance and operations apps on your smart device.
- Module 24: Updates and upgrades for finance and operations apps
The world of enterprise resource planning (ERP) is continuously evolving and helping customers scale up in productivity and streamline their operations. The evolution of finance and operations encourages customers to upgrade their previous Microsoft Dynamics AX versions to the finance and operations cloud service.
- Module 25: Work with performance and monitoring tools in finance and operations apps
Learn how to use performance tools and Lifecycle Services environment monitoring tools to enhance your validation and testing experience in finance and operations apps.
- Module 26: Plan and implement security in finance and operations apps
If you understand the security architecture of finance and operations apps, you can customize it to fit the requirements of your business. finance and operations apps, helps keep your sensitive data safe, and users focused on their roles.
- Module 27: Implement role-based security in finance and operations apps
Finance and operations apps use role-based security to assign access to components in the system. A user who is assigned to a security role has access to the set of privileges that is associated with that role.
- Module 28: Prepare to go-live with finance and operations apps
All your hard work becomes a success by moving the implemented solution in finance and operations apps to the production environment. You want a happy customer, a quality solution, and peace of mind during this important phase, which is known as go-live. Learn how to prepare to go live with a finance and operations apps project by using Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services.
- Module 29: Feature management in finance and operations apps
Features are added and updated in every release. The Feature management experience provides a workspace where you can view a list of features that have been delivered in each release. Then, you can use the workspace to view feature documentation and to enable or disable features.
- Module 30: Get started with Success by Design for Dynamics 365
Success by Design is the prescriptive guidance (approaches and best practices) for designing, building, and deploying a Dynamics 365 solution.
- Module 31: Create a solution blueprint for Dynamics 365 solutions
The Solution blueprint workshop is part of Success by Design. This module focuses on creating the blueprint, and conducting the workshop to create it.
- Module 32: Plan a testing strategy for your Dynamics 365 solution
Testing strategy, identifying gaps in testing plans, and potential risks are discussed in this module.
- Module 33: Design data models for Dynamics 365 solutions
A data model workshop is part of Success by Design. This module will provide a basic description of data modeling for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and insight into how you can conduct a data model workshop.
- Module 34: Business intelligence and analytics design for Dynamics 365 solutions
The Business intelligence and analytics design workshop allows you to spend time reviewing the overall business intelligence and analytics planning, fit-gap analysis, design blueprint to provide guidance on maximizing the use of standard features, alignment to product roadmap, and general design guidance. This workshop isn’t intended as a fit-gap review.
- Module 35: Gap solution design for Dynamics 365 solutions
The Gap solution design workshop is designed for implementations that have critical requirements that the standard system doesn’t support.
- Module 36: Create a data migration strategy for Dynamics 365 solutions
The overall goal of the Success by Design framework is to ensure a successful customer outcome for each implementation. The Data migration strategy workshop is designed to help ensure that the approach to data migration is heading for success.
- Module 37: Review the security model for your Dynamics 365 solutions
A security strategy is key to solutions, and a Security model workshop will help verify that the customer’s security model is comprehensive and that it will support their long-term security strategy.
- Module 38: Integration design for Dynamics 365 solutions
The Integration workshop is part of Success by Design. This module discusses integration strategy and how the Integration workshop will help verify that the project’s integration plans are comprehensive and will support initial implementation and long-term needs.
- Module 39: Dual-write implementation for Dynamics 365 solutions
Dual-write offers an out-of-the-box infrastructure that can provide customers near real-time interaction between Customer engagement apps and finance and operations apps. The Dual-write implementation workshop guides you through key points to help identify and resolve potential blockers to a successful dual-write implementation.
- Module 40: Implement a performance strategy for Dynamics 365 solutions
The Solution performance workshop provides guidance and best practices for solution design in respect to performance. The workshop will increase awareness of the impact that certain types of configurations and/or customizations have on the overall performance and user experience.
- Module 41: Cutover strategy for Dynamics 365 solutions
The goal of the Cutover strategy workshop is to help ensure that a good approach is in place for the planning, incremental readiness, testing, and implementation of the cutover. You need to consider many different areas when you discuss a cutover strategy, and this workshop provides the necessary framework to review those key topics.
- Module 42: Post go-live strategy for Dynamics 365 solutions
The Post go-live workshop gives the implementation team the opportunity to confirm that the solution has delivered the objectives that were initially set.
- Module 43: Get started with configuration and personalization in Finance and Operations apps
In this module, learners were introduced to the idea of personalizing the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications environment to fit their business needs. They learned logging in and a few environment-general tasks.
- Module 44: Configure your user interface in Finance and Operations apps
In this module, learners were introduced to the idea of personalizing the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations user interface to fit their business needs. They learned how to change menus, forms, and reports.
- Module 45: Configure your data in Finance and Operations apps
We learned that there are different options in updating data. Dynamics is made to integrate seamlessly with Office products.
Acest curs îi pregătește pe participanți pentru susținerea examenului MB-700: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect și obținerea certificării de Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert.