Solution Architect-ul este responsabil de design-ul, implementarea, deployment-ul și adoptarea unei soluții cu success. Acesta se asigură că soluția îndeplinește nevoile clientului atât în prezent, cât și pe viitor.
În acest curs, studenții vor învăța despre deciziile pe care Solution Architect-ul le ia în timpul unei implementări, acoperind subiecte precum security, integrations, Power Apps architecture, Power Automate architecture și multe altele. Acest curs este conceput să ofere o introducere în rolul de Solution Architect.
Nu există cerințe preliminare pentru acest curs.
- Module 1: Becoming a solution architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
The Solution Architect leads successful implementations and focuses on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations. This module covers what it takes to get started as a Solution Architect and as key member of the overall project team.
- Module 2: Discover customer needs as a Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
Discover customer needs as a Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
- Module 3: Propose a solution as a Solution Architect for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
Learn how to propose a solution.
- Module 4: Work with requirements for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
It is important to capture the customer’s needs accurately. This module explains how to capture requirements and identify functional and non-functional items.
- Module 5: Perform fit gap analysis
To install and maintain finance and operations apps in the Microsoft Azure cloud or on-premises, you must use Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services to manage the process. Let’s get started by looking at the overall functionality and tools.
- Module 6: Solution Architect series: Implement project governance for Power Platform and Dynamics 365
The solution architect for Microsoft Power Platform has a key role on a project. Typically, the solution architect will implement governance, change processes, and monitor the project progress. This module explains the role of the solution architect in implementing project governance.
- Module 7: Solution Architect series: Power Platform architecture
Solution architects are responsible for overall design of the solution. Understanding the architecture of Microsoft Power Platform control is imperative when designing solutions based on Power Platform. This module describes the components and capabilities of Power Platform and how they control the design of your solutions.
- Module 8: Solution architect series: Model data for Power Platform solutions
This module explains the solution architect’s role in data modeling for Power Platform and the tradeoffs for modeling data in Power Platform solutions..
- Module 9: Solution Architect series: Evaluate Power Platform analytics and AI
A solution architect for Microsoft Power Platform evaluates the needs for reporting and then identifies the best approach. This module examines the available reporting and analytics options for Power Platform.
- Module 10: Solution Architect series: Explore Power Apps architecture
Solution architects are responsible for a solution’s overall design. Understanding the capabilities of Power Apps is imperative when designing apps for a solution. This module explains the different types of apps, the differences between apps, and when and which type(s) of apps to use.
- Module 11: Solution Architect series: Plan application lifecycle management for Power Platform
Solution architects for Microsoft Power Platform need to define the environment strategy and application lifecycle management (ALM) for transporting work from development to test to production.
- Module 12: Explore Power Automate architecture
Solution architects are responsible for a solution’s overall design. Understanding the capabilities of Power Automate is imperative when designing the automation for the solution. This module focuses on Power Automate and its capabilities.
- Module 13: Solution architect series: Model security for Power Platform solutions
This module explains the solution architect’s role in security modeling for Microsoft Power Platform, security options for your tenant and environments, and access to data and functionality within Dataverse.
- Module 14: Solution Architect series: Implement integrations with Power Platform
Solution architects for Microsoft Power Platform lead the design of integrations. This module explores the issues that occur during integration with Power Platform solutions.
- Module 15: Solution architect series: Explore Power Virtual Agents
Increasingly, chatbots are becoming an important component of business applications. Solution architects need to understand the capabilities of Power Virtual Agents when designing a Microsoft Power Platform solution. This module provides an in-depth description of Power Virtual Agents and its capabilities.
- Module 16: Solution architect series: Explore robotic process automation
Robotic process automation helps with the automation of legacy applications. Solution architects are required to know the capabilities of Power Automate for desktop when they are integrating a Microsoft Power Platform solution. This module will explain Power Automate Desktop and its capabilities.
- Module 17: Solution Architect series: Testing and go-live
Proper testing is important to help ensure the project’s success. The solution architect plays a key role in ensuring a project is properly tested.
Acest curs îi pregătește pe participanți pentru susținerea examenului PL-600: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect și obținerea certificării de Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert.