Oracle Java SE 8 Fundamentals
THIS COUSE HAS BEEN REPLACED BY: JAVA SE: PROGRAMMING I.
The Java SE 8 Fundamentals training will introduce you, using the Java language, to object-oriented programming. You will begin to build a baseline of knowledge to propel your career in development through hands-on exercises.
This course is aimed at IT professionals and telecommunications professionals that want to learn how to install, configure, manage and maintain a Microsoft Lync Server 2010.
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Use Java programming language constructs to create a Java technology application;
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow;
- Understand basic object oriented concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction;
- Use and manipulate object references, and to write simple error handling code;
- Use the new SE 8 java.time and java.time.format packages to format and print the local date and time;
- Specify a data modification by passing a predicate lambda expression to the Collections class.
- Write Java code that uses variables, arrays, conditional and loop constructs;
- Manipulate primitive numeric data and string data using Java operators;
- Create Java classes and use object references;
- Access the fields and methods of an object;
- Manipulate text data using the methods of the String and StringBuilder classes;
- Use casting without losing precision or causing errors;
- Declare, override, and invoke methods;
- Access and create static fields and methods;
- Use classes from the java.time and java.time.format packages to format and print the local date and time;
- Encapsulate a class using access modifiers and overloaded constructors;
- Define and implement a simple class hierarchy;
- Demonstrate polymorphism by implementing a Java Interface;
- Use a Predicate Lambda expression as the argument to a method;
- Handle a checked exception in a Java application.
This Java SE 8 Programming training covers the core language features and Application Programming Interfaces (API) you will use to design object-oriented applications with Java Standard Edition 8 (Java SE 8) Platform. Use this course to further develop your skills with the Java language and prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer Exam.
What Is a Java Program?
Creating a Java Main Class
Data In the Cart
Managing Multiple Items
Describing Objects and Classes
Manipulating and Formatting the Data in Your Program
Creating and Using Methods
More on Conditionals
More on Arrays and Loops
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.