In this course you will learn how to monitor the effects of a running Oracle WebLogic Server application on the overall system. You will go through interactive instruction, through new concepts, while diving into real-world applications.
This course is aimed at Administrators, Java EE Developers, Project Managers, SOA Architects, Support Engineers, System Integrators, Technical Consultants, Web Administrators.
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Describe a typical performance methodology.
- Use a load-testing tool such as the Grinder.
- Use command-line and graphical tools such as jps, jcmd, Java VisualVM, Mission Control, and Flight Recorder.
- Generate and analyze performance data.
- Tune operating system resources.
- Tune Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and Oracle WebLogic Server parameters
Students need to have:
- Adequate knowledge of administering Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
- Basic knowledge of Java programming
- Introduction to Performance Tuning
- Load and Stress Testing
- Identifying Bottlenecks
- Performance Monitoring and Testing Tools
Tuning Operating Systems
- Operating System Resources
- Linux Performance Monitoring
Monitor and Tune JVM Performance
- JVM Performance: Overview
- The JVM and Garbage Collection
- Command-Line JVM Tools
- GUI JVM Tools
Monitor and Tune Server Performance
- Domain Startup Mode
- On-Demand Deployment
- Native I/O Performance Pack
- Overload Protection
- Garbage Collection Thresholds
- Connection Backlog
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Tuning
- Logging Considerations
Monitor and Tune Cluster Performance
- Clustering: Review
- Load Balancing and Failover
- HTTP Session Persistence: Review
- Deployment Packaging
- Peer-to-Peer Communication
- Basic Cluster Architecture
- Multitier Cluster Architecture
- Load Balancers
Monitoring and Tuning Data Sources and Persistent Stores
- JDBC: Review
- JDBC and Application Design
- Connection Pools
- Logging Last Resource (LLR) Transactions
- Batch Updates
- Persistent Stores
- Database Tuning
Configuring Work Managers
- Monitoring a Server Thread Pool
- WebLogic Server Thread Tuning
- Work Manager
- Work Manager Configuration
- Tuning Transactions
Monitoring and Tuning Java EE Applications
- Tuning Web Applications
- Tuning Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs)
- Tuning JPA
- Tuning Web Services
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.