The course teaches you how to build and deploy enterprise applications that comply with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7.
The technologies presented in this course include annotations, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), JavaServer Pages(JSPs), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Transaction API (JTA), Servlets, Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), JAX-RS RESTful and SOAP Web Services, the Java API for WebSocket, Java Message Service API (JMS), Bean Validation, Java EE Concurrency, Batch API and Timer services.
Java Developers who want to learn how to utilize the full power of Java EE 7.
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Use Java Persistence and Java Transaction APIs;
- Create a flexible component model using EJB and CDI technology;
- Provide Timer, Concurrency and Batch services;
- Create SOAP and REST WebServices;
- Develop web-based interfaces using Servlets, Java Server Pages, JavaServer Faces;
- Assemble and deploy Java applications to a JEE Application Server.
- Deploy Java EE applications;
- Handle business logic using POJOs, EJBs, SOAP WebServices, and JMS;
- Manage persistency using JPA entities;
- Create Java web applications using servlets, JSPs, JSFs, REST Services, and WebSockets;
- Secure Java EE applications.
Participate in Hands-On Labs
During this course practice sessions you develop a product management application. This application is going to start as a simple client-server application, but will evolve into a Java Enterprise Application having following components:
- Java Persistence API components to handle product database objects;
- Enterprise JavaBeans components to handle product management application business logic;
- Java Message Service API components to produce and consume messages;
- SOAP WebService to produce a product quotes Web user interface to search, display and update products designed with Servlets, Java Server Pages, and Java Server Faces;
- REST Service to check product discount;
- WebSockets application to implement chat between users;
- You will also secure this application using both programmatic and declarative approaches.
Experience with the Java language
Experience with XML
Experience with basic database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL
Introduction to Java EE
Managing Persistence by Using JPA Entities
Implementing Business Logic by Using EJBs
Using Java Message Service API
Implementing SOAP Services by Using JAX-WS
Creating Java Web Applications by Using Servlets
Creating Java Web Applications by Using JSPs
Implementing REST Services using JAX-RS API
Creating Java Applications with WebSockets
Develop Web Applications Using JavaServer Faces
Securing Java EE Applications
Completed the Java SE 8 Programming course
Java SE 8 Certification
Java SE 8 Programming
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.