Cisco UCCXA – Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Advanced
In this course you will learn how to deploy and troubleshoot complex Unified Contact Center applications.
Topics covered in this course include davanced scripting, CRS functionality and how to implement features that extend the functionality of UCCX.
This course is aimed at system engineers and anyone whose responsibilities include advanced CCX scripting and queuing.
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Properly set up and design a script with these functions in mind: Prompt, document, and grammar management, scripting for proper terminating and ending a script, debugging, abandon rates, exception handling, and using the default script
- Create three utility scripts that any developer can use on a regular basis: a prompt recorder, an emergency message recorder, and a time of day/holiday subflow
- Basic ACD routing concepts
- Create a basic helpdesk application
- Use many conventions accepted as good scripting practices
- Set up the database subsystem and use database steps to perform database queries
- Implement skills based routing for the helpdesk script
- Explore advanced ACD routing concepts
- Set up the e-mail subsystem and script three different methods of callback options
- Properties of enterprise data and session management operation
- Advanced ACD callback options
- Interaction of web contacts in the CRS system
- Automatic speech and text-to-speech (TTS) fundamentals
- Set up and use Cisco’s Auto Attendant program provided with CRS
- Operation of CRS products in the Intelligent Contact Manager environment
Students need to have:
- UCCXD or equivalent experience
- Significant familiarity with UCCX
Cisco UCCXA – Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Advanced v4
1. Unified Contact Center Express
2. Common Utilities
3. Basic ACD Routing
4. Common Good Practices
5. Database Queries
6. Skills Based Routing
7. Advanced ACD Routing
8. Non Queuing ACD Callback Methods
9. Session Management and Enterprise Data
10. Advanced ACD Callback Options
11. Web Contacts
12. ASR and TTS
13. Using Auto Attendant
14. ICM Integration
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.
Într-o economie bazată pe cunoaștere, educarea și instruirea angajaților reprezintă o investiție în vederea obținerii unei performanțe îmbunătățite pe termen scurt, precum și a succesului pe termen lung al organizației.
DORESC SĂ MĂ ÎNSCRIU LA CURS
Vă rog să mă contactați: