Cisco SESA – Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance Parts 1 and 2
In this course you will learn about the C-Series. Other topics covered in this course include configuration of access control policies to eliminate threats at the perimeter, best practices for configuration and operation including clustering and the creation and application of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) polices. Also you will learn how to integrate Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) with Email Security Appliance and how to configure Cisco Email Security Appliance to handle with unnecessary viruses and spams.
This course is aimed at email system architects and designers, system administrators and enterprise messaging managers and system administrator, network managers responsible for messaging implementation.
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Integrate with a directory server via LDAP
- Use message filters to redirect and modify messages
- How web reputation filters are used to control SPAM
- Integration AMP with Email Security Appliance
- Safely deploy and debug message filters
- Configure TLS and Guaranteed Secure Delivery
- Authenticate email with SPF, SIDF and DMARC
- How to manage high volume of emails
- Configure ESA cluster for central administration
Students need to have:
- Basic computer literacy, including the use of general office software such as Microsoft Office
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation and keyboard proficiency skills
- Basic Internet usage skills, including use of a browser and search tools
- Basic email usage skills
- Moderate knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Experience with Internet-based messaging, including SMTP, Internet message formats, and MIME message formats
Cisco SESA – Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance Parts 1 and 2 2.1
2. Administering the Cisco Email Security Appliance
3. Controlling Sender and Recipient Domains
4. Controlling Spam with Cisco SensorBase and Antispam
5. Using Antivirus, Advanced Malware Protection, and Virus Outbreak Filters
6. Using Mail Policies
7. Using Content Filters
8. Preventing Data Loss
9. Using LDAP
10. Using Authentication and Encryption
11. Using Message Filters
12. Using System Quarantines and Delivery Methods
13. Understanding Clustering
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.
Într-o economie bazată pe cunoaștere, educarea și instruirea angajaților reprezintă o investiție în vederea obținerii unei performanțe îmbunătățite pe termen scurt, precum și a succesului pe termen lung al organizației.
DORESC SĂ MĂ ÎNSCRIU LA CURS
Vă rog să mă contactați: