Cisco DCNX5K – Implementing the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000
In this course you will learn how to configure, manage, troubleshoot and operate the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches and the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders. You will also learn how to design, manage and troubleshoot scalable designs with I/O consolidated networks feature for LAN and SAN.
During hands-on labs you will also cover topics like implementing a hierarchical data center network model, configuring fault tolerance at LAN, SAn and NIC level and backing up and restoring system configurations.
This course is aimed at system and field engineers, consulting systems engineers, technical solutions architects, network designers, administrators and managers.
Upon completion you will know how to:
– Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch family and the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders
– Configure basic interface parameters on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch interfaces
– Configure VLANs on the Cisco Nexus Series Switches
– Use and configure the RSTP protocol and RSTP extensions on the Cisco Nexus Series Switches
Fibre Channel Protocol, including Fibre Channel addressing, flow control, and login procedures
– Operation of the Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) protocol, the adapters that are used, and the FCoE Initialization Protocol (FIP)
– Role of the IEEE DCB Ethernet enhancements required to support FCoE in a unified fabric
– Configure the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches in switch mode to support FCoE
– Establish and utilize a structured methodology for troubleshooting FCoE implementations
– Requirements and the configuration of the relevant SAN switching features on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches and Cisco MDS switches to support FCoE
– SAN management tools that can be utilized to manage the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches in a Cisco Unified Fabric
– Configure the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches in N_Port Virtualization (NPV) mode to support FCoE and configure N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV)
– Establish and utilize a structured methodology for troubleshooting the SAN
– Configure the security features available on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches, including system message logging, authentication, authorization, and accounting, role-based access control, Secure Shell, and access control lists
– Configure the system management features available on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches, including configuring Cisco Fabric Services
Students need to have:
Cisco DCNX5K – Implementing the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000 v2.0
1. Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch Product
Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
Cisco Nexus Family System Architecture
Cisco NX-OS Software Architecture
2. Network Feature Configuration on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
Configuring Layer 2 Switching Features
Configuring Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders
Configuring Ethernet Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels
Configuring Quality of Service
Configuring Cisco FabricPath
Troubleshooting Layer 2 Switching
3. Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
Fibre Channel Protocol
Data Center Bridging Enhancements
Configuring SAN Switching Features
SAN Management Tools
Implementing Cisco NPV Mode and NPIV
Troubleshooting SAN Switching
4. System Management Features
Configuring Security Features
Configuring System Management Features
Cisco Nexus High Availability
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.
Într-o economie bazată pe cunoaștere, educarea și instruirea angajaților reprezintă o investiție în vederea obținerii unei performanțe îmbunătățite pe termen scurt, precum și a succesului pe termen lung al organizației.
DORESC SĂ MĂ ÎNSCRIU LA CURS
Vă rog să mă contactați: