Cisco CRS-1 – Cisco CRS-1 Essentials
In this course you will learn about the Cisco Carrier Routing System platform as well as it’s main functions and features.
The focus of this course is to develop specific job-oriented capabilities. You will also learn about Route Policy Language used to deploy large-scale routing configurations and basic troubleshooting.
This course is aimed at support personnel, implementation personnel as well as service providers that work in large businesses and financial institutions.
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Major features and benefits of the Cisco CRS-1
- Major features and benefits of a Cisco SDR
- Create and configure a Cisco SDR
- Configure the Cisco CRS-1, back out of configuration changes, and restore older versions of a configuration
- Install the Cisco IOS XR Software operating system, package information envelopes, and software maintenance updates
- Configure the Cisco IOS XR security features in owner and nonowner SDRs
- Configure legacy route map configurations using the new Cisco IOS XR RPL
- Configure routing protocols in a complex multi-autonomous system (AS) environment
Enable multicast routing on the Cisco CRS-1
- Configure MPLS on Cisco IOS XR Software
- Configure MPLS-Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE) tunnels on the Cisco CRS-1
- Configure MPLS Layer 3 VPNs on the Cisco CRS-1
- Understand data flow through the Cisco CRS-1
- Troubleshoot basic Cisco CRS-1 hardware and software problems
Students need to have:
- Basic knowledge of router installation and some experience with installation tools
- Routing protocol configuration experience with BGP, IS-IS, and OSPF
- Advanced knowledge of BGP multihomed, multi-autonomous system configurations
Strong knowledge of MPLS configuration
- Multicast configuration experience
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco Router security implementation, including AAA and TACACS
- Experience troubleshooting Cisco routers in a large network environment
1. Introduction to Cisco CRS-1 Carrier Routing Systems
2. Cisco CRS-1 Chassis Hardware
3. Cisco CRS-1 Line Card Chassis Common Elements
4. Introduction to Cisco CRS-1 Multishelf Architecture
5. Cisco IOS XR Software Overview and Basics
6. Secure Domain Routers
7. Cisco IOS XR Software Installation, Security, and Operations
8. Routing Protocols
9. Route Policy Language
10. Multicast Routing
12. MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
13. Cisco CRS-1 Data Flow and Modular QoS Command-Line Interface
Advanced knowledge of Cisco Router security implementation, including AAA and TACACS
Experience troubleshooting Cisco routers in a large network environment
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.
Într-o economie bazată pe cunoaștere, educarea și instruirea angajaților reprezintă o investiție în vederea obținerii unei performanțe îmbunătățite pe termen scurt, precum și a succesului pe termen lung al organizației.
DORESC SĂ MĂ ÎNSCRIU LA CURS
Vă rog să mă contactați: