Cisco CIPT 1 – Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 1
Get the skills you need to configure a CUCM solution in a global, multisite environment.
This hands-on course prepares you for configuring a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) solution in a multisite environment. Focusing primarily on CUCM v7.x/8.x, you will learn basic administrative tasks, such as configuring users and associating them with phones, as well as more advanced topics, such as unified mobility, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), H.323 gateways, and media resources.
In today’s business world, globalization is key, so you will build dial plans to place on-net and off-net phone calls in North American and European sites. You’ll learn how to globalize your dial plan using E.164 addressing and how to implement routing and calling privileges based on location.
Our lab environment has been customized to ensure that you learn the skills you need for multisite deployment and globalization in North America. Other training partners provide a more simplistic topology with a HQ site in North America and minimal implementation of the
North American Numbering Plan (NANP). Our enhanced labs include:
- A focus on the NANP
- HQ in North America with multiple branches in North America with overlapping extensions
- A branch in Frankfurt
- Implement a variable-length on-net dial plan without globalization supporting multiple sites with overlapping extensions
- Transition to a globalized E.164 dial plan.
Our sophisticated telephony simulation lets you configure PRI and FXO connections to the PSTN, T1-CAS DS0-Groups to a channel bank connected to two PBXs, and FXS ports connected to analog phones. Each 2811 router is provisioned with a PVDM2-64 providing DSP resources and a serial card for WAN connectivity.
Network professionals who install, configure, and manage Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to install or upgrade
- Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager initial configuration and user management
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to support on-cluster calling
- Implement PSTN access in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and to build a dial plan in a single-site Cisco
- Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager media resources
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications
Students need to have:
CVOICE – Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0
Cisco CIPT 1 – Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 1 v8.0
Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager Deployment and Redundancy Options
Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Managing Services and Initial Configuration of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Managing User Accounts in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Single-Site On-Net Calling
- Understanding Endpoints in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing IP Phones
Single-Site Off-Net Calling
- Implementing PSTN Gateways in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call-Routing Components
- Using Partitions and CSSs to Implement Calling Privileges for On-Net Calls
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Digit Manipulation
- Implementing Gateway Selection and PSTN Access Features
- Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implementing Media Resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Feature and Application Implementation
- Configuring Cisco IP Phone Services
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager Native Presence
- Configuring Cisco Unified Mobility
- CIPT2 – Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 2 v8.0
- CAPPS – Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications v8.0
- TVOICE – Troubleshooting UC Systems v8.0
Într-o economie bazată pe cunoaștere, educarea și instruirea angajaților reprezintă o investiție în vederea obținerii unei performanțe îmbunătățite pe termen scurt, precum și a succesului pe termen lung al organizației.
DORESC SĂ MĂ ÎNSCRIU LA CURS
Vă rog să mă contactați: