Cisco FirePOWER Services and Cloud Web Security Workshop v1.0
In this course you will learn how to install and set up the Cisco SFR as well as how to implement Cisco ASA and Cisco Cloud Web Security.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at network administrators, network managers, network coordinators, security technicians, administrators and engineers.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Exploring the FireSIGHT Management Center
- Edit and apply the initial system policy time synchronization settings to SFR Module
- Apply the initial health policy to the SFR Module
- Configure SFR Policy for a default Inline Intrusion Policy to use the Secure over Connectivity base IPS policy
- Configure SFR Default Access Control policy to use the required File and IPS policy
- Create and test user based access control policies
- Configure File Polices to block malware
- Attempt malware file transfers to trigger the malware blocking File Policy rule
- Observe the IPS and Malware events in the FireSIGHT Management Center
- Integrate FireSIGHT with Microsoft Active Directory using the Sourcefire User Agent for user and user-group based policies
- Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Integration
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1. Cisco ASA FirePOWER (SFR) Module
Installing Cisco ASA 5500-X Series FirePOWER (SFR) Module
Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center (FSMC)
Install and Setup the SFR
Add the SFR to the FSMC
Configure SFR policies using the FSMC
Test SFR policies
Examine Network Discovery
Configure User Policies with Active Directory
2. Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Integration
Introducing Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloud Web Security
Configuring Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloud Web Security
Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco ScanCenter
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.