Cisco DCAC9K – Cisco Data Center Application Centric Infrastructure v1.1
In this course you will learn how to manage and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode.
Topics covered in this course include key components as well as best-practices required to configure and manage a Cisco Nexus 9000 Switch in ACI mode and hw to connect the ACI Fabric to external networks and services.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at network and data center cloud systems architects, server administrators, application developers and security engineers.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch ACI
- ACI fabric
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Configure the ACI controller (APIC)
- Configure ACI L4-L7 service integration
- Integrate the APIC hypervisor
- Programmability and orchestration of the ACI network
- ACI connectivity to outside networks
- Implement ACI management
- Migration options with ACI
Students need to have:
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Good understanding of networking protocols (CCNA Certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended)
1. Cisco Application Infrastructure Overview
Describing the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch in ACI Mode
Describing the ACI Fabric
Describing the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch Hardware
Configuring the APIC
2. Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Configuration and Orchestration
Configuring Layer 4 through Layer 7 Services
Configuring APIC Hypervisor Integration
Demonstrating ACI Network Programmability and Orchestration
3. Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure External Connectivity, Management and Migration
Configuring ACI Connectivity to Outside Networks
Implementing ACI Management
Describing Migration Options with the ACI
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.