Microsoft Office – Word Part 1
In this course you will learn how to create, edit and enhance standard business documents using Microsoft Office Word 2010. You will also acquire basic knowledge and rechniques in order to use more complex Word features like protecting your documents and using ligatures.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at anyone interested in learning basic operations of Microsoft Office in order to perform basic day-to-day tasks.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Identify and work with basic Word 2010 tools and features
- Edit text in a Word document
- Modify the appearance of text in a Word document
- Insert special characters and graphical objects
- Organize data in tables
- Manage lists
- Proof a Word document
- Control the appearance of pages in a Word document
- Customize the Word environment
Students need to have:
- Familiarity using personal computers and using the mouse and keyboard
- Comfort in the Windows environment and the ability to use Windows to manage information on the computer
- Ability to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders
There are no follow-ons for this course.
MOS: Microsoft Office 2010