Microsoft Office – PowerPoint Part 2
In this course you will learn how to enhance your presentation in order to transform it into a powerful means of communication.
You will learn how to customize the PowerPoint interface in order to suit your requirements and use features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at professionals that will use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 in order to prepare presentations and be more productive at work.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Customize the PowerPoint environment
- Customize a design template
- Add SmartArt graphics to a presentation
- Work with media and animations
- Customize a slide show
- Collaborate on a presentation
- Secure and distribute a presentation
Students need to have:
- Completed Microsoft Office – PowerPoint Part 1
There are no follow-ons for this course.
MOS: Microsoft Office 2010