Microsoft Office – Outlook Part 2
In this course you will learn about advanced Outlook features like advanced messages, calendar and contacts management. You will also learn to use Tasks and Journal workspaces provided in the application to manage task assignments to you and others and to record interactions you have with your colleagues.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at anyone interested in performing more advanced tasks in Outlook.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Configure advanced message options
- Advanced message, calendar, and contact management
- Use Tasks and Journal entries to manage activities
- Share workspaces with others
- Manage Outlook data files
Students need to have:
- Completed Microsoft Office – Outlook Part 1
There are no follow-ons for this course.
MOS: Microsoft Office 2010