Microsoft Office – Outlook Part 1
In this course you will explore the Outlook interface and learn to use Outlook to manage all aspects of email communications, use the Outlook calendar to manage appointments and meetings, use Outlook’s Contacts to manage your contact information, create Tasks and Notes as well as customize the Outlook interface.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at anyone interested in acquireing basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and know how to use Outlook as an e-mail client to manage their e-mail communications, calendar events, contact information and other communication tasks.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Basics of Outlook 2010
- Compose messages
- Read and Respond to messages
- Manage your messages, calendar, and contacts
- Work with Tasks and Notes
- Customize the Outlook environment
Students need to have:
- Familairity using personal computers as well as a mouse and keyboard
- The ability to use Windows to manage information on the computer
- Ability to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer and manage files and folders
There are no follow-ons for this course.
MOS: Microsoft Office 2010