Cisco TSHOOT – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0
In this course you will learn how to monitor and troubleshoot routed and switched networks.
Topics covered in this course include troubleshooting methods, approaches, tools and procedures. The focus of this course will be on hands-on experience with various real-life scenarios.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at network engineers, support engineers, systems engineers, network analysts and technicians.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Troubleshooting methods, approaches, and procedures
- Recommended network maintenance practices
- Using basic and specialized troubleshooting tools
- A redundant Internet gateway or redundant ISP fails to provide backup connectivity
OSPF, EIGRP and BGP issues, including redistribution
- HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP issues
- EtherChannel issues
- Other issues including NTP, DNS, default routes, IP SLAs, AAA, and GRE
- When headquarters or branch clients are unable to access internal devices or the Internet
- When you are unable to connect to a network device using SSH or Telnet
- When devices are unable to acquire a DHCP-provided address
Students need to have:
- Taking ROUTE v2.0 and SWITCH v2.0 is highly recommended
- Knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies that includes:
- Layer 2 switching including VLANs, VLAN ACLs, and switch security
- Link aggregation protocols
- Various types of STP
- Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols: HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Branch office operations
- EIGRP and OSPF routing protocols
- Layer 3 path control
- Internal and External BGP
- IPv4 and IPv6 networking
- ROUTE – Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0
- SWITCH – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0
1. Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
Describing Troubleshooting Methodologies
Using Troubleshooting Procedures
Following Recommended Practices During Routine Network Maintenance
Using Basic IOS Troubleshooting Tools
Using Specialized Troubleshooting Tools
2. Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
Debrief of the each of the three Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd. Labs
Troubleshooting issues with trunks, NAT, interfaces, IPv6, network layer connectivity, error-disabled ports, DHCP, passive interfaces
3. Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd. Labs
Troubleshooting issues with BGP neighborship, port security, VLANs, native VLAN, OSPF adjacency, management access, HSRP, routing sources, VRRP, EtherChannel, GLBP, DHCP snooping
4. Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
Debrief of the each of the five Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd. Labs
Troubleshooting issues with EIGRP adjacency, BGP filtering and route selection, NTP, inter-VLAN routing, DNS, remote device management, EIGRP named configuration, EIGRP stub, default routes, management plane security.
5. Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at POLONA Ltd. Labs.
Troubleshooting issues with redistribution, FHRP tracking, IP SLA, EIGRP summarization, basic RIPng, ACLs, GRE tunnels, OSPF summarization, AAA, OSPF for IPv6, OSPF stub areas.
6. Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd. (NOTE: this module is not done in class)
Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd. Labs.
Troubleshooting issues with STP, PBR, CDP, LLDP, VTP, EIGRP for IPv6, MP-BGP, and OSPFv3 address families
CCNP Routing and Switching
|Start Date||Date Status||Delivery||Instructor|
|2019-06-24||Not Guaranteed||Bucharest, Classroom||Mihai Dumitrascu|
|2019-11-04||Not Guaranteed||Bucharest, Classroom||Ioan A. Goian|