VMware vRealize – Operations Manager Fundamentals [V6.0]
In this course you will learn how to install, operate, configure and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN and identifying basic security threats.
Bittnet carries out VMware trainings through authorized partners.
Who needs to attend?
If you are new to IT, need a good understanding of networking for management or sales responsibilities, or are starting along the path towards CCNA certification, this is the right course for you.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Describe the key features and benefits of vRealize Operations Manager 6.0.
- Explain the important functional and architectural changes in vRealize Operations Manager 6.0.
- Identify the key functionalities of vRealize Operations Manager 6.0.
- Describe the vRealize Operations Manager 6.0 management packs.
Students need to have:
- Datacenter Virtualization Fundamentals
- VTSP Foundation
1. Course Introduction
2. Introduction to vRealize Operations Manager 6.0
3. Architecture and New Deployments of vRealize Operations Manager 6.0
4. Key Functionalities of vRealize Operations Manager 6.0
5. Interoperability and Resulting Solutions
There are no follow-ons for this course
There are no certifications associated with this course.