Citrix CXD-205 – XenDesktop 7.5 Skills Update
In this course you will learn how to implement and configure a Citrix XenDesktop 7.5.
Topics covered in this course include implementation fo Delivery Controller, Director, Studio, MCS, NetScaler Provisioning Services and Reciever.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at architects, system engineers and server administrators.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Basic requirements for a XenDesktop 7.5 implementation
- XenDesktop 7.5 components and where they fit in an implementation
- How HDX policies work
- How delegated administration is implemented
- How configuration changes are tracked
- How Provisioning Services is implemented
- How applications are made available
- How Citrix StoreFront is implemented
- How Citrix Director is used
- Configure NetScaler load balancing and NetScaler Gateway
- Integrate with App-V technology
- Interact with an environment via PowerShell
Students need to have:
- Knowledge of how previous versions of XenDesktop work
- Understanding of the third-party products involved in an implementation, such as Active Directory and databases
- Awareness of the impact of design decisions on a production environment
- Experience implementing small scale environments of 100 servers or less for previous XenDesktop
- Experience performing day-to-day tasks required for ensuring maximum performance of application delivery on previous XenDesktop products
- Experience managing user accounts, apps, and services to given specifications
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.