3 reasons to join us
You will be part of a very enthusiastic team, with optimistic and open-minded colleagues, willing to help you integrate as soon as possible. Actually, after your first month within the team, you might feel like being here for one year. We have teambuilding activities, we like to go out together, but more importantly we keep a constant communication every day, at the office. Bonus: prepare yourself not to get bored with us!
THE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Training our clients is as important as developing our employees. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally and become a true expert in your area of expertise, whether it is a technical, sales or operational one. You will get our full support in your further development, we have patience to let you gain more and more expertise and you will be encouraged to give and receive feedback for your activity. Your initiatives will be stimulated, so don’t be surprised if we put in practice your fresh ideas!
THE COMPANY CULTURE
The values we promote every day and in every context are deeply related to our people, personal views and management philosophy. With responsibility and the right attitude, we build an open and flexible environment that encourages collaboration and innovation, in order to reward our employees with positive and unique experiences. You will get full responsibility for your activities, you will be able to do the things you love and are good at, within a professional and friendly environment. Did we mention anything about the fun? Come and experience our way!
This job opportunity is available in Bucharest.
To correctly identify the needs of legal persons through a consultative attitude and position products from our portfolio based on need analysis.
To attain sales objectives.
To have excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services and to be capable of supporting the value of said services and products as well as the price policy and company differentiators through the sales process.
Considering the specifics of the services offered by Bittnet Systems, the following types of opportunities can arise:
- Complete solution (includes design/consultancy, equipment delivery, implementation, support/maintenance, training for delivered solution)
- Training for the technical team or for part of the personnel (Microsoft Office, sales trainings, etc.)
- Specialized consultancy during projects for clients (network design/infrastructure configuration/reconfiguration)
- Support and maintenance services for IT infrastructure
To make proper use of the tools required to register clients and opportunities.
To analyze the current data base of clients and build a client portfolio to keep in contact with (active portfolio).
To interact constantly through phone, email or at the client’s premises or on Bittnet’s with current clients as well as potential clients.
To follow the evolution of training and IT solution projects.
To follow the financial fluxes of the clients, monthly/quarterly/annual revenues and payment of invoices and when it is needed to make a follow-up.
To rigorously fill out documents and all the paperwork and make sure that these are deposited/archived properly in accordance with standards.
To uphold Service Instructions and all procedures specific to the job.
To report ab analysis of results versus objectives on a weekly basis to your direct manager as well as a plan of action for the following period.
To make propositions of tools and good-practices which can help with job-specific productivity increase and efficiency.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role of direct sales to legal persons
- 1-2 years of experience in the field (sales, IT training and solution consultancy)
- 1-2 years of experience in client service
Technical competences and abilities:
- Fluent in English
- Technical certifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- Quick learner
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Location: Bucharest / Cluj / Brasov / Sibiu / Timisoara / Iasi
What we are searching:
● We are looking for experienced system engineers, with expertise in cloud projects, available for a permanent role in our technical team.
● You should have some basic / advanced training experience in delivering technical topics OR you should be interested in making the next step towards technical training.
● You should have knowledge and a strong experience in cloud platforms and/or experience with virtualization solutions: Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
● Social skills: good communication skills, presentation skills, good understanding of technical training principles. We are looking for people who keep abreast of developments in the technological training field.
● Technical degree: Computer Science or any technical background is highly preferred.
● English language is a must, German and French would be a plus\
● You should be available for travelling in different locations in Romania or even outside the country (~30-40% of the time).
Good remuneration package
Achievement recognition bonus policy
Individual career path – personal training on the maintained technologies; management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program; regular performance assessment; personal certification plan and great source of technical articles and support information
Standard working hours
Environment of highly skilled and collaborative colleagues
Great environment, strong team spirit with multiple initiatives involved – team buildings and much more…