In this course you will learn about the components and the functions of a XenMobile enterprise solution.
You will also gain the skills to successfully install mobile apps, use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment, configure, deploy and integrate components in a Citrix XenMobile 10 enterprise solution.
This course is aimed at IT professionals, systems engineers and administrators, Citrix Partners who need to know how to deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution.
Upon completion you will need how to:
- Deploy and configure the XenMobile enterprise components
- Apply principles to enroll mobile devices
- Install mobile apps
- Use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment
Students need to have:
- Citrix recommends that you bring a mobile device* (iPhone, Android, or Windows) to complete device enrollment and work-related exercises
1. Designate the recommended XenMobile Enterprise end-to-end architecture and identify each component in the solution for the specific use case
2. Describe the new Architectural changes in XenMobile 10
3. Articulate the available XenMobile Editions and benefits
4. Understand XenMobile authentication options including PKI “certificate based authentication”
5. Understand the new improved multi-platform deployment features including new policies added in XenMobile 10
6. Install applications: MDX, Web & SaaS, Web Link, Public App Store Enterprise Apps
7. Integrate with NetScaler Gateway, using the NetScaler Wizard for XenMobile enhancements, Load Balancing, SSL Tunneling microVPN (mVPN), SSL Bridge
8. Understand the device enrollment process
9. Articulate the benefits of ShareFile in a XenMobile Enterprise solution
10. Apply the recommended processes and best practices involved in successful XenMobile Enterprise solution implementation, taking into account server placement and communication flows
11. Get hands-on experience with:
12. Configuring the XenMobile 10 Server (XMS)
13. Using the XenMobile Server Getting Started wizard
14. Configuring policies on the XMS
15. Adding categories and applications to the XMS
16. Assigning applications to delivery group(s)
17. Integrating NetScaler Gateway 10.5 with XenMobile 10
18. Enrolling devices – iOS, Android, and/or Windows
19. Integrating the XMS with XenDesktop
20. Configuring StorageZone Controller Servers and ShareFile Enterprise
21. Configuring NetScaler to load balance ShareFile
22. Configuring NetScaler Gateway to enable SAML SSO to the XMS
23. Configuring ShareFile Enterprise on the XMS
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.