Microsoft Office – PowerPoint Part 1
In this course you will learn to create a presentation using Microsoft Office PowerPoint. You will be covering topics like formatting text on slides, enhancing the visual appeal, how to add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at anyone interested in learning the fundamentals required to create and modify engaging multimedia presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Identify the components of the PowerPoint 2010 interface
- Create a presentation
- Format text on slides
- Add graphical objects to a presentation
- Modify graphical objects in a presentation
- Work with tables in a presentation
- Add charts to a presentation
- Prepare to deliver a presentation
Students need to have:
- Familiarity with using personal computers and using the mouse and keyboard
- Comfort in the Windows environment and the ability to use Windows to manage information on the computer
- Ability to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders
There are no follow-ons for this course.
MOS: Microsoft Office 2010