Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiAuthenticator
Learn the basics of FortiSandbox — how malware works, how virus writers try to avoid detection, and how you can regain the advantage in the battle to secure your network from zero-day threats.
Who needs to attend?
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiAuthenticator appliance.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Deploy and configure FortiAuthenticator
- Configure the LDAP and RADIUS service
- Configure the self-service portal
- Configure Captive Portal guest management (social Wi-Fi)
- Configure FortiAuthenticator and FortiGate for two-factor authentication
- Provision USB SmartCard FortiToken 200 hardware and FortiToken mobile software tokens
- Manage digital certificates (root CA, sub-CA, user, and local services digital certificates)
- Configure FortiAuthenticator as SCEP server for CRLs and CSRs
- Configure FortiAuthenticator as a logon event collector using the FSSO communication framework
- Configure FortiAuthenticator for wired/wireless 802.1x authentication, MAC-based authentication, and machine-based authentication using supported EAP methods
- Troubleshoot authentication failures
- FortiGate II
- Understanding of authentication, authorization, and accounting
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.