You will learn how to isolate and fix the most common issues in networks with FortiGate.
In interactive labs, you will explore how to configure BGP and OSPF, and to resolve misconfigurations and improve performance.
Networking and security professionals involved in the administration and support of a security infrastructure using FortiGate appliances.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Monitor traffic passing through FortiGate
- Optimize FortiGate memory usage
- Diagnose using FortiGate tools such as the built-in sniffer and “diagnose debug flow” command
- Monitor statistics for user traffic, traffic shaping, user authentication, IPsec, web proxy, BGP, OSPF and HA
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, user authentication, IPsec, FortiGuard, UTM inspection, explicit web proxy, routing, and HA
- Describe the processing flow of FortiGate packet inspection
- Configure FortiGate for external BGP and OSPF
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of network security concepts
- FortiGate I & FortiGate II
Nu există agendă pentru acest curs.
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
NSE 7 certification (it is not included in the course’s price)