Learn the basics of FortiSandbox — how malware works, how virus writers try to avoid detection, and how you can regain the advantage in the battle to secure your network from zero-day threats.
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management and/or configuration of a FortiSandbox appliance.
After completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Explain why antivirus engines can’t always catch zero-day exploits
- Describe how smart viruses try to avoid detection
- Compare the mechanisms of antivirus signatures, heuristics, and sandboxing
- Deploy a FortiSandbox
- Integrate other Fortinet devices such as FortiMail, FortiWeb, and FortiGate
- Validate the built-in Microsoft software licenses
- Leverage a FortiManager as a local FortiGuard server for your FortiSandbox
- Monitor new malware detections on your FortiSandbox
- Submit samples of new viruses to FortiGuard
- Understand the basics of an incident response plan
NSE 4 and FortiMail Specialist certifications.
Nu exista agenda pentru acest curs.
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.