Learn the fundamentals of using FortiManager for centralized network administration of many FortiGate devices.
In interactive labs, you will explore deployment strategies, which include single or multiple ADOMs, device registration, policy packages, shared objects, installing configuration changes, provisioning FortiManager as a local FortiGuard Distribution Server, and troubleshoot the features that are critical to day-to-day use after you deploy FortiManager.
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of FortiGate security policies via the FortiManager platform.
After completing these modules, you will be able to:
- Describe the key features and capabilities of FortiManager
- Deploy administrative domains (ADOMs) to support multiple customers on a single FortiManager
- Restrict concurrent ADOM access by using workspaces and workflow mode
- Use provisioning templates and scripts for device-level changes across many devices
- Identify the synchronization states and manage the revision history of managed devices
- Offer a local FortiGuard Distribution Server to your Fortinet devices
- Manage firewall policies across multiple FortiGate devices using policy packages with shared and dynamic objects
- Deploy policies and objects from the global ADOM to multiple ADOMs
- Compare methods for centrally managing IPsec VPNs
- Describe high availability, backup, and recovery options for FortiManager
- Manage the firmware for supported devices centrally
- Knowledge of firewalling concepts in an IPv4 network
- Familiarity with all topics in FortiGate I and FortiGate II
- Basic understanding of network management systems
Nu există agendă pentru acest curs.
Nu există cursuri recomandate după finalizarea acestui curs.
Nu sunt programe de ceritifcare pentru acest curs.