Microsoft Office – Excel Part 2
In this course you will learn how to use advanced formulas and how to use different tools in order to analyze data in spreadsheets. You will also learn how to organize table data, present data as charts and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at anyone looking to gain advanced skills required for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data and customizing workbooks.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Use advanced formulas
- Analyze data with logical and lookup function
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques
- Create and modify charts
- Analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment
Students need to have:
- Finished Microsoft Office – Excel Part 1
There are no follow-ons for this course.
MOS: Microsoft Office 2010