Microsoft Office – Excel Part 1
In this course you will learn to create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks. You will also learn how to format and print worksheets, manage workbooks and customize your Excel environment for maximum efficiency.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at anyone that desires to learn how to create, edit, format and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- Modify an Excel worksheet
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet
- Manage Excel workbooks
- Customize the Excel environment
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet
Students need to have:
- Familiarity with personal computers and using the mouse and keyboard
- Comfort using the Windows environment and using Windows to manage information on the computer
- Ability to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders
There are no follow-ons for this course.
MOS: Microsoft Office 2010