Citrix – Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Helpdesk Support (CXC-105)
In this course you will learn how to resolve and troubleshooot Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
Topics covered in this course include preventing reoccurence of issues and making use of the proper tools to determine the root cause of the problem.
Who needs to attend?
If you are new to IT, need a good understanding of networking for management or sales responsibilities, or are starting along the path towards CCNA certification, this is the right course for you.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Complete helpdesk tickets thoroughly with the appropriate documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve XenApp and XenDesktop issues within their scope in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that are out of scope to the appropriate team/individual
- Think strategically and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of a problem
Students need to have:
- An understanding of server, desktop, and application virtualization concepts
- Take the free CXD-102 Introduction to Citrix XenDesktop 7 e-Learning course
- Take the free CXA-104 Citrix XenApp 7.6: Overview e-Learning course
1. Supporting XenApp and XenDesktop as a Helpdesk Representative
XenApp and XenDesktop Architecture
XenApp and XenDesktop Infrastructure
2. Configuring Citrix Receiver and Using Citrix StoreFront
Authenticating to a XenApp or XenDesktop Environment
Understanding Citrix Receiver
Troubleshooting Receiver Issues
3. Researching Issues with Citrix Studio
Working with Machine Catalogs
Working with Delivery Groups
Understanding Citrix Policies
Understanding End-User Profiles
4. Printing in a XenApp and XenDesktop Environment
Default Printing Behavior
Citrix Universal Print Server and Printer Driver
Troubleshooting End-User Printing Issues
5. Resolving Issues Using Citrix Director
Interacting with an End User
Resolving Issues for the End User
Monitoring with the Director Dashboard
Troubleshooting Director Issues
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.