Microsoft Office – Word Part 2
In this course you will learn how to create complex documents and build personalized efficency tools using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
You will also learn how to format and customize tables and charts, create templates for document efficency and use macros to automate tasks in Word 2010.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to create and modify standard business documents in Microsoft Office Word 2010 and needs to know how to create and modify complex business documents and use Word 2010 tools in order to customize those documents.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Customize tables and charts
- Customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- Modify pictures in a document
- Create customized graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Use the mail merge function
- Use macros to automate common tasks
Students need to have:
- Completed Microsoft Office – Word Part 1
There are no follow-ons for this course.
MOS: Microsoft Office 2010