Microsoft 40008 – Updating Your Database Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2012
In this course you will learn to use the new and enhanced capabilities of SQL Server 2012.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at database professionals experienced in using SQL Server 2012.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- New and enhanced features in SQL Server 2012
- Install SQL Server 2012
- Use enhanced tools and PowerShell support to manage SQL Server 2012
- Use enhanced Transact-SQL and storage capabilities to develop SQL Server 2012 databases
- Use new and enhanced performance capabilities to optimize a SQL Server 2012 database
- Use new availability and data recovery technologies to provide high availability
- Use new and enhanced security capabilities in SQL Server 2012
- Use SQL Azure
- New business intelligence (BI) capabilities in SQL Server 2012
Students need to have:
- Experience in creating and managing database solutions
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.