Kubernetes basic custom course
Materials: digital manual
Attendance: 6 to 14 people
Delivery: live virtual, English
Availability: early 2019
1. Containers and Docker – Quick Review
2. K8s History and Architecture. Workers and Masters.
3. Installing K8s. K8s Terminology. Pods. Namespaces.
4. Running Workloads Imperatively – kubectl run
5. The Declarative Model. YAML and JSON.
6. Deployments. ReplicaSets. Scaling and Updating.
7. Persisting Data. Volumes.
8. K8s Networking.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.