ITIL® Service Lifecycle – Service Strategy
In this course you will learn the key principles of service strategy and the service strategy processes.
You will also discuss the importance of govarnance and related framework, examine implementation considerations and aproaches like organizational design, the role of technology and service automation.
The manual for this course will be provided by Bittnet.
This course is aimed at CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, service designers, IT architects, planners, consultants, security managers and anyone responsible for managing, implementing or consulting on ITIL® processes within IT or in conjunction with IT.
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Key service management concepts
- Service strategy principles related to the design of effective service and service management strategies
- Service strategy processes, including strategy management for IT services, service portfolio management, financial management for IT services, demand management, and business relationship management
- Importance of governance and related frameworks for creating and managing effective service strategies
- Relevant organizational and departmental design methods and techniques
- Service strategy technologies and service automation to support the service lifecycle
- Implementation strategies that follow and support a service lifecycle approach
Students need to have:
- ITIL® Foundation certification (v3 or newer) required
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, we recommend that you review the ITIL® 2011 publication Service Strategy (2011 Edition, ISBN 9780113313044) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study
ITIL® Service Lifecycle: Service Design
ITIL® Service Lifecycle: Service Transition
ITIL® Service Lifecycle: Service Operation
ITIL® Service Lifecycle: Continual Service Improvement
ITIL® Service Capability: Planning, Protection and Optimization
ITIL® Service Capability: Service Offerings and Agreements
ITIL® Service Capability: Release, Control and Validation
ITIL® Service Capability: Operational Support and Analysis
ITIL® Expert Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle
ITIL® Intermediate Qualification – Exam Pass Mark is 26 out of 40 Questions
Service Strategy Qualification – Exam Pass Mark is 26 out of 40 Questions
*ITIL® is used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.*