Fortinet NSE 6 – FortiADC for D Series Models
Learn how to configure and administrate the most commonly used features of a FortiADC. You will explore Layer 4 and Layer 7 server load balancing, link load balancing, global load balancing, high availability, firewall policies, advanced routing and more. These administrative fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement an application delivery controller.
Who needs to attend?
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiADC VM or D series appliance.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the advanced load balancing features of FortiADC VM / D series platforms
- Deploy FortiADC
- Intelligently distribute traffic among multiple servers based on the content of the TCP or HTTP layer
- Automatically route the traffic to another server if a problem is detected
- Load balance inbound & outbound traffic among multiple redundant Internet uplinks
- Distribute traffic among data centers in different geographical locations
- Improve performance by offloading compression & encryption / decryption of SSL / TLS traffic to FortiADC
- Protect your servers from connection attempts coming from malicious IP addresses
- Implement HA for failover protection
- Harden the network by using security features on FortiADC
- TCP/IP networking experience
- Basic understanding of web applications
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.