Fortinet NSE 5 – FortiManager
Learn the fundamentals of using FortiAnalyzer 5.4.2 for centralized logging, reporting and configure/deploy FortiAnalyzer, identify threats and attack patterns through logging, analysis, and reporting
Who needs to attend?
A network security professional who is responsible for the day-to-day management of a FortiAnalyzer appliance and FortiGate security information.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe key features and concepts of FortiAnalyzer
- Deploy an appropriate architecture
- Use administrative access controls
- Monitor administrative events and tasks
- Manage ADOMs
- Configure RAID
- Register supported devices
- Troubleshoot communication issues
- Manage disk quota
- Manage registered devices
- Protect log information
- View and search logs
- Troubleshoot and manage logs
- Monitor events
- Generate and customize reports
- Customize charts and datasets
- Manage reports
- Troubleshoot reports
- Familiarity with all topics presented in the FortiGate I and FortiGate II courses
- Knowledge of the SQL ‘select’ syntax is helpful
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.