Docker basic custom course
Materials: digital manual
Attendance: 6 to 14 people
Delivery: live virtual, English
Availability: early 2019
1. Docker History
2. VMs vs Containers. Docker Architecture. Namespaces, cgroups.
3. Installing Docker
4. Docker Images. Image Registries. Repositories and Tags.
5. Docker Commands
6. Docker Networking. Bridge, Host, Macvlan, Overlay Networking.
7. Persisting Data. Docker volumes. Bind Mounts. Tmpfs.
8. Creating Dockerfiles. Building and Tagging Images
9. Beyond Docker. Dockerswarm. Kubernetes
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.