Cisco WIDEPLOY – Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks 1.1
In this course you will learn how to deploy a Cisco wireless network making use Cisco controller as well as unified switching architecture policies and best practices.
The focus of this course will be on practical labs that help you better understand these concepts and activities.
You will also learn about Cisco AireOS 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Mobility Services Engine Release 8.0 features.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at anyone whose responsibilities include the deployment of Cisco wireless networks.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Deploy a Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Configure advanced capabilities in data designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in voice and real-time application designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in location designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in outdoor and high-density designs
Students need to have:
- ICND1 – CCENT Certification
- WIFUND – Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, isco Identity Services Engine, Metageek Channelizer Software, Voice SIgnaling Protocols, Basic QoS, Application Visibility and Control and LAN Switching are also recommended.
Deploy a Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Deployment
- Determining the Type of Wireless Design
- Planning the Base Wi-Fi Network Implementation
- Implementing the Base Wi-Fi Network
Configure Advanced Capabilities in Data Designs
- Configuring Mobility and Roaming Capabilities
- Configuring High Availability Options
- Configuring FlexConnect Capabilities
Configure Advanced Capabilities in Voice and Real-Time Application Designs
- Configuring QoS and AVC
- Configuring Multicast
Configure Advanced Capabilities in Location Designs
- Configuring Location and Context-Aware Service on Cisco MSE
- Configuring Cisco CMX
Configure Advanced Capabilities in Outdoor and High-Density Designs
- Configuring Outdoor and Mesh Capabilities
- Configuring High-Density Capabilities
- Challenge Lab 1: Separate Traffic Using VLANs and AP Groups
- Challenge Lab 2: Implement Wireless LAN Controller Failover in Cisco AireOS
- Challenge Lab 3: Perform a Branch Office Deployment with FlexConnect APs
- Challenge Lab 4: Implement New Mobility
- Challenge Lab 5: Configure Converged Access Mobility Parameters
- Challenge Lab 6: Configure a WLAN to Support AVC
- Challenge Lab 7: Configure a WLAN to Support QoS
- Challenge Lab 8: Enable Multicast Tuning (Video Connect)
- Challenge Lab 9: Configure mDNS
- Challenge Lab 10: Configure High-Density Environments
- Challenge Lab 11: Configure Indoor Mesh
- Challenge Lab 12: Configure Workgroup Bridging
- 300-365 – Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks