Cisco VPN – Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions
This course is obsolete
Configure, maintain, and operate VPN solutions based on Cisco ASA.
Part of Cisco’s recent announcement for the CCNP Security certification program includes two new courses, FIREWALL and VPN, to replace SNAF and SNAA.
Learn to configure, maintain, and operate VPN solutions based on the Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) including.
Site-to-site IPsec VPN
Remote access IPsec VPN
Remote access SSL VPN
We have enhanced the standard Cisco labs to run on our expanded topology to better simulate a typical production network. Using both an ASA 5520 and an ASA 5505, our expert instructors will guide you through exercises such as:
Managing digital certificates for IPSec and SSL VPNs
Implementing both site-to-site and remote access VPN
Implementing VPN access policies for corporate employees, contractors, and partners
Who needs to attend?
Anyone who implements and maintains VPN features on the Cisco ASA.
Those seeking CCNP Security certification.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance VPN configuration components
- Implement IPsec site-to-site VPN tunnels
- Implement basic Easy VPN remote operations on the Cisco ASA using ASDM
- Implement and troubleshoot AnyConnect SSL VPNs on the Cisco ASA
- Implement clientless SSL VPNs on the Cisco ASA
- Implement SSL VPN high availability on the Cisco ASA
1. Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPN Architecture and Common Components
Evaluating the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPN Subsystem Architecture
Evaluating the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Software Architecture
Implementing Profiles, Group Policies, and User Policies
Implementing PKI Services
2. Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Clientless Remote Access SSL VPN Solutions
Deploying Basic Clientless VPN Solutions
Deploying Advanced Application Access for Clientless SSL VPNs
Deploying Advanced Authentication and SSO for Clientless SSL VPNs
Customizing the Clientless SSL VPN User Interface and Portal
3. Cisco AnyConnect Remote Access SSL Solutions
Deploying a Basic Cisco AnyConnect Full-Tunnel SSL VPN Solution
Deploying an Advanced Cisco AnyConnect Full-Tunnel SSL VPN Solution
Deploying Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting in Cisco Full-Tunnel VPNs
4. Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Remote Access IPsec VPNs
Deploying Cisco Remote Access VPN Clients
Deploying Basic Cisco Remote Access IPsec VPN Solutions
5. Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Site-to-Site IPsec VPN Solutions
Deploying Basic Site-to-Site IPsec VPNs
Deploying Advanced Site-to-Site IPsec VPNs
6. Endpoint Security and High Availability for Cisco ASA VPNs
Implementing Cisco Secure Desktop and DAP for SSL VPNs
Deploying High Availability Features in Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPNs
There are no certification programs associated with this course