Cisco SWSA – Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance 2.1
In this course you will learn how to use the S-Series web security appliances. You will focus on L4 traffic monitoring, authentication and web access control, HTTP and HTTPS proxy services, anti-malware filtering, S-Series deployment etc.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at network administrators and operations engineers, security architects and system design, network or security managers responsible for web security.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- HTTP and HTTPS proxy services L4 traffic monitoring
- Authentication and web access control
- URL filtering anti-malware filtering
- Anti-malware filtering using reputation, anti-virus and anti-phishing
- Troubleshoot S-Series configuration issues
- S-Series deployment
Students need to have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP services, including DNS, SSH, FTP, SNMP, HTTP, and HTTPS
- Familiarity with IP routing
1. Reviewing the System
2. Installing and Verifying the Cisco Web Security Appliance
3. Configuring Virtual Web Security Appliance Connector to Cisco Cloud Web Security
4. Deploying Proxy Services
5. Utilizing Authentication
6. Configuring Policies
7. Enforcing Acceptable Use with URL Categories
8. Enforcing Acceptable Use: Advanced Topics with Application Visibility and Controls
9. Using Cisco WSA for Security-as-a-Service (SaaS)
10. Defending Against Malware with Reputation score and antimalware scanning
11. Configuring Data Security to prevent Data Loss
12. Describing Cisco Cloud Web Security including Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
13. Performing Administration and Troubleshooting
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.