Cisco SASAA – Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security v1.2
In this course you will gain advanced knowledge and skills reagarding the Cisco ASA 9.x features.
Topics covered in this course include the features of ASA 5500-X Series NGFW, ASASM, ASA 1000v Cloud Firewall, how to install and set up Cisco ASAv, implement a Cisco ASA Identity Firewall and policies usinf the Cisco CDA and Cisco ASA, install and set up Cisco SFR, implement Cisco ASA and Cisco Cloud Web Security, implement Cisco ASA cluster, install and set up Cisco CX, IPv6 features of Cisco ASA Software Release 9.0 and SGFW support in Cisco ASA 9.0.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at network administrators, network managers, network coordinators, security technicians, security administrators and security engineers.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- An overview of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls, Cisco ASASM, and Cisco ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall
- How to implement the Cisco ASA Identity Firewall Feature, including the use of the Cisco CDA
- How to implement the Cisco ASA SFR (FirePOWER Services) module, including key functions of FireSIGHT Management
- Center integration, Access Control Policy, Intrusion Prevention Policy, File Policy, Network Discovery Policy, Application
- Detection Policy, Active Directory Integration, and User Based Access Control
- How to implement the Cisco ASA CX, including the key functions of performing user identification through active or passive authentication, broad Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Web AVC, URL Filtering, TLS/SSL decryption, and NGFW IPS
- How to configure Cisco ASA to integrate with Cisco Cloud Web Security to provide web security and filtering services through an SaaS model
- Understand the IPv6 enhancements in Cisco ASA Software 9.0 and later including IPv4 and IPv6 unified ACLs, NAT46, NAT64, NAT66, DHCPv6 relay, and IPv6 VPN features
- Understand the Security Group Access Control (SGACL) feature in Cisco ASA Software 9.0 and later.
- Examine the multicontext enhancements in Cisco ASA Software 9.0 and later
- How to implement a Cisco ASA Cluster feature which allows as many as eight Cisco ASA appliances to be joined in a single cluster
1. Cisco ASA Product Family
Introducing the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series NGFW
Introducing the Cisco ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall
Introducing the Cisco ASAv
Introducing the Cisco ASASM
2. Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
Describing the Cisco IDFW Solution
Setting Up Cisco CDA
Configuring Cisco CDA
Configuring Cisco ASA IDFW
Verifying and Troubleshooting Cisco ASA IDFW
3. Cisco ASA FirePOWER (SFR) Module
Installing Cisco ASA 5500-X Series FirePOWER (SFR) Module
Cisco Virtual FireSIGHT Management Center
4. Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Integration
Introducing Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloud Web Security
Licensing Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloud Web Security
Configuring Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloud Web Security
Verifying Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloud Web Security
Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco ScanCenter
Cisco Cloud Web Security Advanced Malware Protection and Threat Analytics
5. Cisco ASA Cluster
Describing Cisco ASA Cluster Features
Describing Cisco ASA Cluster Terminology and Data Flows
Using the CLI to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
Using the ASDM to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
Verifying Cisco ASA Cluster Operations
Troubleshooting a Cisco ASA Cluster Operations
Describing Cisco ASA v9.1.4 and later Clustering Features
There are no follow-ons for this course.