Cisco DCUCT – Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.0
In this 3 day course system engineers and implementers will acquire the knowledge and hands-on experience in order to troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers which operate in standalone and integrated modes.
During the labs you will acquire hands-on practice with configuring procedures and troubleshooting common scenarios with recommended solutions.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at data center designers, data center administrators and system engineers as well as data center engineers and managers.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know :
- Describe the Cisco UCS B-Series architecture, installation, and configuration, and the processes and tools for determining related issues
- Describe troubleshooting processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Describe the valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
Students need to have:
- DCUCI – Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing or equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with server virtualization (VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (Linux and Windows)
1. Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware
2. Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage
Troubleshooting Operating System Related Issues
3. Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager.
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist
CCNP Data Center