Cisco DCNX1K – Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V v2.0
In this course you will learn how to install and manage a Cisco Nexus 1000v Series Switch by focusing on it’s core components and procedures.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at network engineers, server engineers, designers, administratros and system engineers.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will know how to:
- Configure and manage the Cisco Nexus 1000V
- Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance (VSA) and Virtual Service Blades (VSBs) in a data center environment
- Features of the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch and Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance, and
- Integrate products into the Cisco virtual architecture
- Configure the key features of the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch
- Use Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch features in the data center virtual infrastructure design
Students need to have:
- CCNA Routing and Switching certification or CCNA-equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with networking protocols and technologies
- Familiarity with the VMware environment
1. Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch and Virtual Networking Architecture
Networking in the VMware Infrastructure
Configuring VMware Switching
Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch
Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance and VSBs
Installing and Upgrading the Virtual Supervisor and Virtual Ethernet Modules
2. Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch Feature Configuration
Configuring Port Profiles
Configuring Security Features
Configuring Quality of Service
Configuring Management Features
Configuring System Management Features
Using Basic Troubleshooting Tools
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.