Cisco BTPBTAE – Cisco Business-Focused Transformative Architecture Engagements
In this course you will learn how to align Cisco architectures, Smart Solutions and services with a customer’s strategic vision and technology needs.
You will also discuss topics like Cisco’s Transformational Networking methodology in uncovering customer priorities, IT capability gaps and financial drivers for Cisco-related IT investments.
Who needs to attend?
This course is aimed at engineers and architects responsible for planning customer solutions.
What you will learn
Upon completion you will kno how to:
- Adopt a consultative, business led sales approach to customer engagements
- Conduct a workshop to capture business strategies, objectives and requirements
- Convey roadmap benefits; gain customer executive buy-in and commitment for action
- Apply the Cisco Transformational Networking methodology; to create a technology and initiatives roadmap plus supporting deliverables, aligned to the customer’s business priorities
- Develop and position a business case for the roadmap to include Cisco Architectural propositions, Smart Solutions, Services and related offerings
Students need to have:
- Valid Cisco CCO Login
- Holistic technical background with one of the following:
- Advanced Borderless Network for Account Managers (Exam #650-377) or
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Specialist (Exam #650-367) or
- Data Center Networking Solution Sales (Exam #646-985)
- CCDP is recommended
- An overview understanding of the ITIL® (used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.) and TOGAF9 frameworks and the key principles,components, processes, and techniques of each framework.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
There are no certifications associated with this course.