Record numbers for the IT training market leader from Romania
Bittnet proves again why it is the IT training market leader in Romania
Towards the end of the year, when we are all focused on doing our job as fast and efficient as possible, the young Bittnet team propose to overcome their limits. Many times, because of stress or tight deadlines you can miss details that take you from success to failure.
Our team accepted the challenge and with ambition saw it through. We have all the reasons to be proud that we have collegues without fear, perseverent and professional.
We are happy to give you new reasons for which Bittnet is a one-stop-shop and the IT training market leader in Romania. This week alone we managed the following:
- 9 courses organized simultanously:
- CIPTV1 – Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video Part 1
- SISAS – Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
- Architecting on AWS
- Systems Operations on AWS
- ITIL® Foundation
- ICND 1 – Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 1, v2.0
- Microsoft 20461 – Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft EXcel
- Bittnet’s IT Sales Course
- 101 students which our trainers have had the honor to form and help specialize in IT
- 6 cities in which trainings take place: Bucuresti, Cluj, Iasi, Brasov, Sibiu, Galati
Beyond this performance we can talk about two other premieres for ouur team:
- ITIL® Foundation course that we are organizing in premiere with internal resources after Bittnet obtained its official authorization from APMG.
- for the first time this year we are organizing the SISAS course
We propose that each course organized to be a true learning experience, which is why our technical team is made of specialist with a double qualification: they are engineers with experience in projects for clients and at the same time have the ability to explain and transfer knowledge to the students they are teaching. Bittnet trainers come with real-life case studies and talk out of their own experience.
These numbers honour us, they are a record for our team and have the meaning to raise the stakes and take the Bittnet training to a whole other level and professionalism.